December 15, 2012

Kay-OS






This last week was a mix of chaos, freezing weather & lots and lots of planning trying to plan.
I have no idea where I'm going, what I'm doing or what 2013 is going to bring but what I do know is that I'm happier than I have been in a long time.
I quit my internship at Philips, for too many reasons to talk about on here right now, I've packed my bags, I have a kick ass best friend who's coming to pick me up shortly from this shithole city that is Eindhoven and I have some pretty cool plans in the pipelines.
I'm moving back to Amsterdam and getting my shit together.
YE-A!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. it must have taken a lot of courage to quit so big props for doing that! its very inspirational. dont fall into the trap of accepting a life you don't want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you girl!!! My grampa always told me "You can't let boys overrun you with having balls.... girls have balls too, it just takes a little longer to find because they are invisible." Seems like 25 is coming along just fine :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig